Avalible Now- Leptin Resistance Audio Book
You Are About to Discover Little Known Facts about "LEPTIN" The Mystery Hormone.
In This Audio Book You Will Learn Exactly
- What Leptin Is
- How It Regulates Your Metabolism
- And What It Means To Be Leptin Resistant
More Great Features You Will Find With The Leptin Audio Book....
- Inside this audio book you wil Discover many little known "Leptin Facts" that many people will never know.
- What most people do completely wrong when it comes to managing "Leptin" (Make sure you avoid this like the plague!)
- Exactly what foods you should and shouldn't eat to supercharge your "Leptin" this is so simple you will be shocked!
- Hurry get this audio book right now and start transforming your health and wellness today!
- PLUS: You will get Instant access to PDF Transcript so you can read along while you listen.
- The Leptin Resistance Audio Book can be listened to online or downloaded in Mp3 format that will be sent to you by an email link.
This Audio Book is available for the first time So Grab It NOW!
Exactly What You Will Learn...
What is Leptin?
Leptin is a protein hormone that is released by fat cells in order to regulate appetite and metabolism. It was discovered in 1994 by Jeffrey M. Friedman at Rockefeller University. Since then, it has helped doctors learn more about obesity and its relationship with leptin resistance.
How Does It Work?
When released in high levels, leptin reduces appetite and sets of the fat burning process by signalling the brain. However, in low levels, it will make a person feel hungry and eat food, as well as store energy from food.
What is Leptin Resistance?
When a person’s brain becomes resistant to the signals issued by leptin, a person is said to become leptin resistant. A leptin-resistant person will continue to eat even when energy reserves have been topped up, thus causing accumulation of fat leading to obesity. On the other hand, a person who is leptin sensitive will have control over their hunger, metabolism and fat storage.
What Is The Leptin Insulin Connection?
According to a renowned endocrinologist, all the hormones in the body affect each other in one way or the other. The two hormones leptin and insulin are no different. Whenever a single hormone gets out of balance, all other hormones will eventually be affected. Both insulin and leptin are vital hormones that work to keep you in optimal health.
What This Book Can Do For You?
In this audio book, we are going to help you figure out how you can get your body to achieve this seemingly impossible task of getting the body to produce appropriate and healthy levels of leptin. Health sciences have recently found ways in which to turn this greatest enemy into your best friend.
Get it Now for Only $17
Your Audio Book will be available for instant download after payment
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.